All rights Reserved
The present provisions regulate (according to article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) the use of the website www.ticsa.net (thereafter, the WEBSITE), managed by the Ticsa Tiles SL company domiciled in Les Planes, 3 - 08859 Begues (Barcelona) Spain, with VAT number ESB66195918; Registry of Barcelona, Volume 44120, Page 107, Sheet B447336, 1st Registration, thereafter the COMPANY.
The use of the WEBSITE confers the status of user of it (thereafter, the USER) and implies the acceptance of all the conditions contained in this Legal Notice. The relationship between the WEBSITE and the USER has a limited duration to the time when the USER is connected to the WEBSITE or any of its content distributed by it through third parties. Therefore, the USER must carefully read this Legal Notice.
The purpose of the WEBSITE is to provide information about the different products marketed by the COMPANY.
If the USER wishes to contact the COMPANY, it can be done through the following means:
- using the form in the "Contact" section.
- by mail to the above COMPANY address.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: +34 936392900
Access to the WEBSITE is free except for the connection cost through the telecommunications network provided by the Internet service provider contracted by the USER.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THE CONTACT FORM
In compliance with the provisions of the Regulations for the Development of the Organic Law on Data Protection 15/1999 of December 13, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, in Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the information society and electronic commerce and other provisions dictated in its development, we inform you that your data will be part of a file owned by the COMPANY and that at all times you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition regarding your personal data by communicating it in writing by sending an email to email@example.com
The COMPANY is committed to guarantee the security of your data and to keep them in the strictest confidentiality.
You hereby expressly authorize the COMPANY to send information about its services to your email addresses.
2. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The USER commits not to use the WEBSITE and the services offered therein for activities contrary to the law, and respect at all times the general conditions and refrain from using the WEBSITE www.ticsa.net in any way that may impede, damage or impair its normal functioning, the property or rights of the COMPANY or other users or any third party in general.
In particular, and without implying any restriction on the obligation of the USER in general terms in accordance with the preceding paragraph, the USER agrees to the following when using the WEBSITE:
- The USER must properly take care of the "User Name" and "Password", in case of being provided by the COMPANY, as identifier and enabler elements to access the various services offered on the WEBSITE, agreeing not to transfer their use or allow third parties access to them, taking responsibility for damages that may result from improper use thereof.
- Do not enter, store or transmit to or from the WEBSITE, racist, xenophobic, pornographic, sexist contents or propaganda, as well as any other content that justifies terrorism or is against human rights, or is in detriment of the rights to privacy, honor, self-image or dignity of persons.
- Do not enter, store or transmit by means of the WEBSITE computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing damage to the COMPANY or third party computer equipment.
- Do not enter, store or transmit to or from the WEBSITE false, incorrect or inaccurate references or statements about the COMPANY pages, products and/or services.
The COMPANY shall not be liable:
- Regarding the inappropriate use of the service. The USER should carry out an appropriate use of the available service, without any liability for the COMPANY by misuse.
- Regarding the opinions or content. The COMPANY is not liable directly or indirectly for the opinions or content broadcasted in messages.
- Regarding the misuse of the "username" and "password". The COMPANY is released from any liability for the fraudulent use of these information by the owner or a third party.
- Regarding possible technical deficiencies. The COMPANY will not be liable in any case for alterations in the service caused by failures in the electrical network, in the data connection network, on the server or in the performance thereof.
- Regarding the content of third party websites. The COMPANY is not liable for the information and other content integrated in third party spaces or websites accessible from the WEBSITE.
The COMPANY constantly invests in technological devices that try to minimize the risk of infection by viruses and similar software, as well as unauthorized content in its information systems. However, the USER must be aware of taking care of its own measures to minimize the damage caused by such unauthorized software, viruses, trojans and any kind of software called malware, exempting the COMPANY from any liability that may arise from the malware contention in the files enabled in this WEBSITE.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The WEBSITE www.ticsa.net, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and various elements contained therein (text, graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials, industrial technologies, files, logos, color schemes and any other element subject to protection) are protected by intellectual property rights and industrial property of Ticsa Tiles SL.
The USER is authorized to reproduce, display, print, link and/or download partially the WEBSITE content only and exclusively in the following circumstances:
- If it is compatible with the goal of the WEBSITE.
- Not to be used for commercial purposes alien to the COMPANY without written permission.
- None of the content of the WEBSITE is to be altered in any way.
- No graphic, photo or image available on the WEBSITE is to be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that go with it.
- To include, at all times and in a visible way, the information about the URL or the link to the web page where it was extracted from, or otherwise www.ticsa.net
The USER shall not remove, alter, or manipulate any protection devices or security systems included in the different elements of the WEBSITE (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials, files, logos, or any other materials contained therein).
Access to the WEBSITE does not imply any assignment, transfer or any other type of waiver, total or partial, of the intellectual or industrial property rights.The use of distinctive signs (trademarks, trade names) is not allowed, unless authorized by the legitimate owners.
The COMPANY reserves the right to modify, delete and/or update the information and the content elements of the WEBSITE, as well as its configuration and/or presentation, at any time and without notice.
4. DATA PROTECTION OR PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT POLICY
In compliance with the current legislation on Data Protection (Law 15/1999 on Protection of Personal Data and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 RDLOPD of the Development of the Regulation of the LOPD), we inform you that your personal data as well as your email address will be incorporated into files, for which the COMPANY is responsible.
Our WEBSITE includes links to email accounts and forms you can use to contact us. Its use implies that you give your express consent to the COMPANY to manage the requests that you could address to us.
You are informed that the data may be used by the COMPANY to send commercial communications, by any means, in relation to other services of the COMPANY that may be of interest to you. The COMPANY will not use your personal data for purposes which are incompatible to those contained in this clause or described at the bottom of each form in our WEBSITE.
You are also informed that you may at any time object to this type of shipment, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org Indicating in the subject "UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE CONTACT LIST".
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO Rights), in the terms established by the Organic Law 15/1999 (LOPD), by writing en e-mail to email@example.com or a letter addressed to Les Planes, 3 08859 Begues (Barcelona) Spain.
In reference to the Title III of Law 34/2002 (LSSI) on ELECTRONIC COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS, including the modifications of Royal Decree-Law 13/2012, of March 30, 2012, the following shall be underscored:
The cookies used by the WEBSITE are only associated with an anonymous user and its computer, and by themselves do not provide any USER personal data.
By using cookies the WEBSITE server can recognize the browser used by the USER, in order to make navigation easier and, for example, granting access, to previously registered users, to areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them, without having to register each time. Cookies are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, to monitor progress and the number of entries.
The USER has the possibility to configure the browser to be warned of cookies reception and to prevent their installation on the computer. Please, read your browser instructions and manuals for more information.
To use the WEBSITE is not essential to allow the installation of cookies sent by the WEBSITE, or third parties acting on its behalf, being the USER subject instead to a necessary login in each of the services that require prior registration or "login".
The cookies in this WEBSITE are, at any rate, used temporarily and for the sole purpose of making a more efficient onward transmission. Under no circumstances will the cookies be used to collect personal information.
The WEBSITE servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the USER. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it is connected to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file, that allows the subsequent processing of the data, in order to obtain only statistic measurements that show the number of page print outs, number of visits to the web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The WEBSITE uses information security techniques commonly accepted in the sector, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these goals, the USER agrees that the provider gets data for access control authentication purposes.
Once read all the information provided, we warn the USER that, if you continue browsing our website, without taking the appropriate measures to customize your browsers, to prevent the installation of cookies used by the same, in the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, according to the wording of the same given by RD 13/2012 of March 30, by which directives on internal markets are transposed of electricity and gas and in terms of electronic communications will be giving their consent for the use of the aforementioned mechanisms.
6. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
This Legal Notice is governed by the Spanish law. The Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona (Spain) have jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or dispute arising out of these general conditions and the USER expressly waives any other jurisdiction that may correspond.